Friday, October 01, 2004

CNN's "Undecided" Voter Turns Out To Be A GOP Operative

Yesterday, CNN's Bill Hemmer interviewed "undecided" voter, Edward Martos. Martos, which has been pointed out by many, is actually a GOP operative who is involved heavily with the University of Miami College Republicans' and who has served as the Assistant Editor in Chief of the College Republicans' newsletter. He is such an undecided voter that he actually helped draft the constitution of the University Of Miami College Republicans. Martos, of course, by all measure, is not an undecided voter, but CNN refuses to report that they were duped.

Martos made the statement below to CNN, descussing why he is an "undecided" voter.

"Well, they took the words out of my mouth, Tony and Vicky. I've got to say, though, that I think, first and foremost, from Bush I'm looking for him to explain, you know, that he understands some of the things he did wrong, that he is going to take an approach that is slightly different from what he has been doing. At the same time, though, I think the problems in foreign policy are so great that -- and he created them himself -- that he's the only one capable of solving the problem."

"From Kerry, I do want to see some precise answers. I want him to frame everything that he's been saying, provide some answers for accusations that he's been flip-flopping, and I want to see some tenacity. I want him to broaden the discussion away from Iraq. I want him to talk about issues like free trade area of the Americas and North Korea."


It is clear that GOP talking points are buried in his statement. ~Amadeus

Martos Involvement in University Of Miami College Republicans:

Committee membership: http://www.umcrnc.org/2003-11-20.html
Forum Participant: http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=263401&messageid=1092424983&lp=1096653704
U of M Constitutional Review Committee: http://www.umcrnc.org/conmin3.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home